Our Fans!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photoshoot

K me and lauren had TONS of fun with my moms camera...here is a taste of what we did. Kinda like a photoshoot, not professional (but who needs professional when you have an awesome grandpa with an awesome camera!?!?), but still fun!






i like this one!!!(not so pretty but...cool!)


this is not my best picture...



cuuuute!


oww oww staring at the hott neighbors :]

our first fight. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH i look so wierd! i look like i just ate a lemon! kidding

are you done thinking yet? just kidding lauren your so pretty!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

more thinking! gosh lady! kiddin again lala

so serious! love it!

Haha we took more! I might put some on the side bar. Well? Do you like them? ( I don't but ok!)
So...yeah! please comment! And When we get the other pictures off her camera, we'll post those. I like the other ones personally...but yeah!



Comment Comment Comment!!!


<3<3haylee

5 comments:

cass said...

HEY HAYLEE!!! you did GREAT at the swim meet!! it was good 2 c u!!!!!

and is that Lauren Halverson? (i dunno how to spell her last name but u get it) i LOVE her! tell her i say hi

Stephanie said...

lol, the seventh pic with the funny faces scared me! X_x

haylee ann (: said...

Cass--Thanks! lol it was good to c u too!
yes that is lauren halversEn (haha) k i will! she loves u too!
aiharaex35--yeah. figured i should put that on there to see my crazy side. bwahahahahahahah! :]

Sadie Michelle said...

my 2 sexy loves
u guys wanna c a movie today??

haylee ann (: said...

yeah totally sadie! call my gramas house!

can you match up all the songs with the words?