Our Fans!!!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fairy Tale

Fairy Tale
<3 Haylee

boy, when i look at you / you make my heart melt and
boy, when i think of you / your all i can think about
your eyes / your clothes / your smile / it shows
that all i want is you /
and my heart / my soul / im outta control/ cuz
i don't think you knew

[chorus]
that once upon a time / i wished on a star
flyin' 'cross the sky / that i would meet a boy just like you
some day in my life /
and now that ive met you / i know it's what i want
now let me just get lost in that thing /
i call fairy tale

every one has dreams they want/
wanna come true
im a lucky person / to meet someone like you /
you tell me im so wonderful /
all you can think about
what you don't know / but need to see
is your my prince-to-be

[chorus repeat 2x]

ohh whoaa
my fairy tale

so...what do you guys think?

10 comments:

Ali said...

k that one was awesome haylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally awesome!!!!!

cass said...

oh my heck ur amazing!!! u need to find a way to get a midi file or something on here cuz i wanna hear how they go!! they are amazing!!

haylee ann (: said...

thanks! initally that one wasn't to anyone. but as of now...its to reginald. heh

Sam said...

wow that was so good!!!!! was that about alex? you should be a professional

haylee ann (: said...

heh it wasn't suppose to be but yea i guess it was

Clair! said...

i really really really like it do you play the guitar with it or just sing...?

haylee ann (: said...

both. i write the guitar music too

ashrather said...

nice hay,
I didn't know you like to write lyrics, do you write the music too?

haylee ann (: said...

i do actually! Me and sadie write songs too. well...started 3 actually almost done with one

haylee ann (: said...

cept now sadie is in a "band" called street 62...and i'm happy for her cept im kinda sad/mad

can you match up all the songs with the words?